If you attend our
Tucson’s Fun Defensive Driving School course you will:
- 1. Keep your driving record clean.
- 2. Your violation will be dismissed by the court.
- 3. MVD does not receive a record of the violation.
- 4. No points are assessed.
- 5. Insurance rates will not increase.
How do you know if your eligible?
A. You must not have attended an Arizona Defensive Driving Program for two years from the date of your last violation.
B. The citation must not be for a traffic crash involving serious injury or death.
C. CDL license holders or cited while driving a commercial vehicle are not eligible.
D. The citation must be for an eligible civil traffic violation.
E. Pima County Justice Court: Juveniles (under 18) must obtain permission from the court.